Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Our First Awards!


Briana: Yes! I'm so happy :) Thank you to Flip The Page! Book Reviews for giving us our first award! You're supposed to make a list of 7 things you like to do along with 7 other book bloggers that you want to give this award to. The award part will obviously be hard since I love reading
all of your blogs! I was going to wait for Arielle and Marisa to get online so we can choose the blogs together, but they haven't been on, and I don't want to ignore the awards!
Seven Things I Love to Do:

Review Books

Go on Rollercoasters!

Swim (just for fun)

Decorate

Watch Movies

Road Trips

Eat good food!

Seven Awesome Blogs:

(Not just because she gave me the award either, I really adore her blog!)




Our second award (yay!) is Your Blog Rocks received by Bloody Bookaholic. Thank you so much for this! We appreciate it :)

(Again, not just because she nominated me. Her blog really rocks!)

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so, so so much! All your awards are totally well-deserved, I feel so honored! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, thanks so much for the award! :) Also, congrats on yours, you all deserve them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome guys! You both deserve it :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks so much for the award. It really means a lot. Also, congrats on your awards! They are well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw thank you so much! You're so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, thanks so much for the award! And congratulations for your awards. You're all so great, you really deserve them. :)

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, thank you! Congrats on your awards, you all definitely deserve them

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on the awards, you guys totally deserve them!! And thank you so so much for nominating me for one! =D

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!