Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

New Layout & Poll

First, I'd like to thank Kelsey from Just Blinded Blog Makeovers for making me such a beautiful layout! She did an amazing job with it and I feel so lucky that I found her site early enough. I bet in at least a month, she'll have a bunch of bloggers begging her to makeover their blog, she probably won't even have time for me lol. So, I'm not just recommending her, I'm giving you good advice that you should take this opportunity while it still exists. You can also check out her book review blog here. I promise you, you won't be disappointed.

Second ... Arielle, Marisa & I would like your thoughts on something. The poll is off to the right and we would appreciate it if you would vote. After all, we write the reviews for you!

-Briana

6 comments:

  1. I love it. It looks so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new layout. Very pretty. And red's always such a great colour. Plus, I voted. Although it gives me a response in french. I can understand it, but it's a little weird and others might not be able to, so I thought I'd point it out.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks for letting me know. I can't even see the poll, I can't see any of the polls I put up. But Marisa could see it so I thought it was just my computer. Thanks for the heads up though.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the new layout! I'll admit that I can't see the poll, though (not that I understand technology at all to explain why not).

    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the poll either! Marisa can though, so I thought it was just my computer. I want to change it to the Blogger poll, but since there's already votes on this poll, I might just make a brand new poll and use the votes from the old one.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice layout! It's very cute and neat :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!