Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Friday, July 31, 2009

The ABC's of Briana, Arielle and Marisa

Don't you just love surveys?

The Rules:

- Link to the person who tagged you
- Share your ABCs
- Tag three people at the end by linking to their blogs
- Let the three tagged people know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website
- Do not tag the same person repeatedly but try to tag different people, so there is a big network of bloggers doing this tag.

Taken or single?

Briana: Single as can be. I hope that changes when I move away to college though!

Marisa: Taken!! :)

Arielle: Single.. But happy!! :) 

Best Friend?

Briana: Marisa! I met her through YouTube and we've been besties for a while now! We talk almost everyday even though she lives a trillion miles away.

Marisa: Briana of course! Yes she asked me a question on Youtube and then BAM! Instant friends.

Arielle: I definitely think Briana, Marisa and I would all be bff's if we lived near each other! :)

Cake or Pie?

Briana: Depends on the cake or the pie. For example, I HATE Lemon Meringue(sp) and buttercream icing on cake is way too sweet for me! But if you give me cake with whipped cream icing then I'll gobble it up but... if you give me some homemade apple pie (grandma's secret recipe), then I think I would have to pick the pie.

Marisa: I think I have to pick..... cake. Mmmm. Chocolate. But I like pies too.

Arielle:  Mmmm... pie. :) 

Drink of choice?

Briana: I love Sprite and Coke, but I gain too much weight when I drink those. They bloat me up like a fish. Now, my main choice is water.

Marisa: Chocolate milk or lemonade.

Arielle: I love water!! And Milk. And Sierra Mist! 

Essential item for every day use?

Briana: Laptop of course! It's hard living without it. I'm seriously so dependent on it.

Marisa: Ah yeah. Another thing Briana and I have in common. Laptop!

Arielle: Definitely my laptop! I love it!!  

Favorite color?

Briana: Well, it changes quite frequently. But I love simplicity, so black and white maybe?

Marisa: Red. I like black too but it's a shade right?

Arielle: Apple Green!! 

Google?

Briana: I use it all the time! It's so useful.

Marisa: Yes! I use it for everything. And I really mean EVERYTHING.

Arielle: I love Google! Its the best!! 

Hometown?

Briana: No offense bloggers/followers, but I don't feel comfortable saying that since it's the same place where I live now and anyone can be reading this.

Marisa: Same as Briana. I don't want any stalkers. Haha.

Arielle: Keeping my mouth shut on this one.. I dont like stalkers!! Ha. 

Indulgences?

Briana: I love chips (Middleswarth BBQ) and Salt n' Vinegar. I eat fast food more than I should, and I LOVE ice cream.

Marisa: I eat junk food WAY too much. Mostly ice cream.

Arielle: Twizzlers!!! Such a tasty treat! And chocolate covered raisins! 

January or February?

Briana: Both! I love winter :)

Marisa: January!! Winter is my fav season. I like summer too but winter is prettier.

Arielle: January!! Its the new year!! YAY! 

Kids and their names?

Briana: I want about 4 kids when I'm ready and I love the names Kenadie, Liv, Nahla, Reed and Rory for a girl. For a boy I love Max, Austin, Dixon, Cam, Samuel, Reid and Seth.

Marisa: I'd say about 3 kids. And I like the names Blaire, Blake, Laura and Leighton for girls. I'm not sure about boys... maybe Adam. Oh! I actually do like Emmett. Yes from Twilight haha.

Arielle: About 2 or 3 kids.. I like the names James, Simon...and yeah I cant think of anymore! 

Life is incomplete without...?

Briana: Friends and family.

Marisa: Fun. If you don't live your life in a fun way then I find it's incomplete. And life is incomplete without friends and family of course.

Arielle: People who love you and make you smile! 

Marriage date?

Briana: Sometime in the winter. It's my favorite season :)

Marisa: Hmm. I think fall is a nice season to get married in. Or maybe spring but it would be too rainy.

Arielle: The fall! I love all the pretty colors! It would make it so beautiful. 

Number of siblings?

Briana: Only one big brother, my parents stopped after they had me! Haha.

Marisa: Two. Brother and sister.

Arielle: Two sisters. And three stepsiblings - two brothers, and one sister. 

Oranges or apples?

Briana: Oranges! The only time I eat apples are in apple pie.

Marisa: Can't pick between the two! I love both.

Arielle: Hmm.. it depends! Oranges for summer and Apples for fall :)

Phobias and fears?

Briana: Sharks and the girl from The Exorcist. Yikes!

Marisa: I'm afraid of sharks too. And I'm afraid of spiders. Sometimes I'm afraid of heights but not really.

Arielle: I just had a scary dream about sharks..so now I hate them. 

Fear of death?

Briana: Not really, fear of pain is more like it.

Marisa: Not exactly of death but of what I'll miss after I'm dead.

Arielle: Not really.. I am afraid that I wont have lived my life to the fullest when I die. 

Quote for the day?

Briana: "I'll be a little leaner, a little meaner, but I'm running" Senator Chris Dodd

Marisa: I don't have one :(

Arielle: “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter, and those who matter won’t mind.” - Dr. Seuss.

Reason to smile?

Briana: Getting an A on a test you studied for, getting to know the boy you like and finding out he likes you back, getting into the school of your choice, etc.

Marisa: Funny memories of friends and family, when you buy a new book, when a person says "I love you", when you and your friend have too many things in common.... hahaha.
I don't think I make sense but who cares.

Arielle: Waking up to a beautiful day and spending it with friends and creating memories that you will never forget. 

Season?

Briana: Winter. I like Fall too though. Summer gets way too hot but I love the thunder storms. Spring is okay, but it makes my allergies go nuts.

Marisa: Winter. So beautiful.

Arielle: Fall! I love colors!! And falling leaves. 

Tag 3 people?

Bloody Bookaholic
Writing About Reading
From the Heart

Unknown fact about me?

Briana: I'm going to be a college student in the fall! (Some may know)

Marisa: I live in Canada.

Arielle: I have moved 3 times in the past 5 years. 

Vegetable you hate?

Briana: Wow. I just went blank.

Marisa: Celery.

Arielle: Canned green beans. 

Worst habit?

Briana: Biting my nails!

Marisa: I don't think I have one.

Arielle: Swearing when I get angry. 


Xrays you've had?


Briana: On my skull after a bad snowboarding accident :/

Marisa: My teeth.

Arielle: My teeth, my skull, and my chest. 

Your fave food?

Briana: Too many to name!

Marisa: Yeah are you kidding?!? I'd have like a paragraph of answers.

Arielle: I have a lot!! But I cant live without eating pasta!! 

Zodiac sign?

Briana: Gemini :)

Marisa: Aquarius!!

Arielle: Cancer :]

3 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that I wanted to fill up this survey and BAM I was tagged by you guys (which rocks!)

    So much fun! The questions and the answers ^^

    Hmm by any chance do you guys have MSN? If so contact me on my blog email so I can add u guys. A few bloggers and me get together and talk on MSN, its tons of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's so great to get to know you guys better. Plus, it's fun reading 3 different responses.

    - Alex

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!