Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Friday, June 12, 2009

Beastly Movie News! (Cast List)


Okay, so I've been dying to read this book for a while. A lot of people on the Barnes and Noble Book Club forum talked about it and now it's becoming a movie.
They haven't listed everyone that has been cast but here's a few!
Vanessa Hudgens - Linda
Neil Patrick Harris - (character not confirmed)
Mary-Kate Olsen - (not confirmed but maybe) Kendra
Alex Pettyfer - Kyle Kingsbury/Adrian
Since I haven't read the book, I can't say who I like and don't like for the parts. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Alex Pettyfer? I am SO seeing this movie....drool. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really excited for this movie, even if I haven't read the book yet!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!