Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Friday, June 17, 2011

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part II

Caught this video over at Katie's Book Blog!



Briana: Oh man =( This is so sad! I literally cried while watching this. I can't believe Harry Potter is almost over. I grew up with this and took it for granted. Now the final movie is coming out and I'll never wait in line at midnight to see a Harry Potter movie, ever again. This is such an epic trailer. I'm definitely going to re-read the book and I'm sure I'll cry just as much as the first time I read it.


4 comments:

  1. This trailer gave me friggin chills lol. I can't wait! I already got my ticket and everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm probably the only person in the world who has never read a Harry Potter book.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom and I have decided to watch all the movies in marathon form before going to the midnight showing. I'm thoroughly prepared to cry in the theater.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got chills when I first saw this. Watching it again, I still get chills. I can't believe that it's really almost over, that something so huge and epic has almost come to a close. It's sad, but fulfilling at the same time.

    I want to read The Deathly Hallows again before I go to the midnight showing and I think I almost certainly will. I picked up my copy yesterday, just to skim for a quote and wound up reading the last 100 pages, so I'm sure once I start it, I won't want to stop.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!