Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

CSN Spine Bookcase Review

Hello my loves! I was lucky enough to get a bookcase from CSN to review! As some of you may know, I'm in college and I just moved into my dorm yesterday, and dorms are NOT big at all. It's a challenge to find room for everything you brought and the book shelves they have to not fit my requirments :P

Here's a picture of the room itself (my side) so you can see how small it is.






And here's a picture of my lovely bookcase.








And here's a picture of how well the bookcase fits in with my other furniture.






The bookcase is incredible, it was actually fun to put together (not hard at all), and the shipping was amazing. It took 2 days for the bookcase to get to my house and did I mention FREE shipping? Pretty awesome.







1 comment:

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!