Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Briana's Birthday!


Hey everyone!

I just thought I'd do a post since today it is Briana's Birthday! And I would like to wish her a Happy Birthday! She does a lot for this site, basically everything.. from the background, to posting fun things like the Wish List Wednesday and Movie Monday. She started this website up a few months back and I think she has done a great job with it so far and I am happy that she invited me (Arielle) to help her with adding some more reviews.

So thank you Briana and HAPPY [18th] BIRTHDAY!!! :)
[if you guys want, you can leavher a nice comment for her birthday!]

I hope you have a wonderful day Briana (even though you have to work).
:)
-A.

8 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Briana! Enjoy your day :)

    -Eleni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys :).
    I had a great birthday and even little, sweet things like this make it even better.

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its blueicegal happy bday hope u had a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated Birthday!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Blueicegal and Michelle :)_

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!