Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Perfect (Pretty Little Liars #3) by Sara Shepard


Publisher: HarperCollins

Source: Bought (Barnes & Noble)

# of Pages: 320

Rating:



In Rosewood, Pennsylvania, four perfect-looking girls aren't nearly as perfect as they seem.

Aria can't resist her forbidden ex. Hanna is on the verge of losing her BFF. Emily is freaking out over a simple kiss. And Spencer can't keep her hands off anythingthat belongs to her sister.

Lucky me. I know these pretty little liars better than they know themselves. But it's hard keeping all of their secrets to myself. They better do as I say . . . or else!


Wow! This series just keeps getting better and better! And while I do love the TV show on ABC Family, I have to say that the books are twice as intense, thrilling, steamy, and overall better! The whole time I was reading this book, I was thinking to myself "Why don't they keep the TV show closer to the book!? There would probably be a lot more viewers!" Oh well, I'm sure they have their reasons. :)

Every chapter of this book had me on the edge of my seat with my emotions on a rollercoaster (like the sick ones at Six Flags!) One chapter, I was thrilled; the other, I was depressed; then a different chapter, I was angry! It's crazy how emotionally involved I get when reading this book.

I loved all of the characters and they became a lot more complex this time around. Especially Spencer. And man, I think I'm in love with Lucas :P I already went out and bought books Unbelievable (#4) and Wicked (#5).


5 comments:

  1. Awesome review! Isn't this series just addictive? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning to read the entire series in the summer, glad to hear you liked this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the TV show and I can't wait to read the books. I'm glad to hear they're even better than the show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina- Don't wait until the summer!!! :P

    Kayla- I also adore the show but man I love the books. I think you will devour them!

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!