Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Friday, January 14, 2011

Book Blogger Hop (5)

Hi there hoppers :) Thanks for visiting BAM Book Reviews and make sure to leave a comment so I can come check out your blog too!

Question: "Why do you read the genre that you do? What draws you to it?"

Answer: I read YA because I feel like I can relate to it the most right now. I know someday I might want to grow out of it, but I can't imagine myself doing that. I love everything YA has to offer. Young love, discovering yourself, and other touching subjects. Oh, and the covers are a lot cuter than any other genre I know of ;)



6 comments:

  1. The covers are way better in YA! I love YA for all the same reasons you do...there's just so much variety and it's okay to be light hearted and to heal in YA, which I also love.

    Happy Hop Day
    Megan @ Read It, See It

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read just about everything, but I do enjoy YA books -- good stories and most of the time, they've got a quick pace, which makes for fast, enjoyable reads.

    Happy Hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, I keep getting older and older, and I still stick to reading YA. Why mess with a good thing?

    Kayla (Midnight Twilight)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YA really is the best :) No matter your age, there's an aspect you can relate to. Plus the stories just seem to move so much more quickly than they do in adult novels!

    I've heard nothing but great things about the PLL series. Thanks for the recommendation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hopping through. New follower! I love YA too. I love how hopeful most of the books are.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!