TThis is a fabulous award, and Briana, Marisa, and I are so honored to have gotten it. We try our best to say exactly what we think of a book, and we always give ourselves 100% in a review, we try to be as honest as possible. So thank you Book Whisperer for giving us this award!
This is the Honest Scrap Award. It is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers (I've currently only got 5) and then list 10 honest things about myself. Here are those deserving of this honour, bloggers who write from the heart and touch me because of it (and I'm going to try to nominate blogs that haven't already received this award, so that doesn't means I don't love yours!).
The list of Honest Scrap book bloggers!
You guys are all awesome, and I know you guys always write from the ♥.
Now onto 10 honest things about me (Arielle):
1. I enjoy eating peanut butter more than I do chocolate.
2. I rather buy books, than gas for my car.
3. I may just fail my Philosophy class (I am currently doing this instead of not studying for my huge exam next week..oops)
4. My favorite movie is Holes. (with Shia LaBeouf :] )
5. I have no idea what I want to do when I grow up.
6. And I still haven't even applied for Transfer anywhere. (tsk tsk)
7. I favor my dog Diva over all the other dogs I have. (she's old..I gotta love her more :] )
8. I used to want to be a teacher when I grow up, but that dream has died.
9. I teach swim lessons and love it, even though I say I hate it.
10. Sweatpants are the love of my life. (ha..not really, but they are amazing)
Well that is it, hopefully they weren't stupid! Ha, it is harder than it looks to come up with 10 honest things about yourself. But I did it :)
Love you guys!