In honor of our amazing 100 followers, we're going to have a contest! Yay! We're going to give away a favorite book of mine (Briana) and Arielle's. When I first saw this book, I hated the cover and did not want to read it. I thought it sounded so strange. But then I read it and it seriously changed my life. Give this book a shot, you won't regret it.
Meet Ed Kennedy — underage cabdriver, pathetic cardplayer, and useless at romance. He lives in a shack with his coffee-addicted dog, the Doorman, and he’s hopelessly in love with his best friend, Audrey. His life is one of peaceful routine and incompetence, until he inadvertently stops a bank robbery. That’s when the first Ace arrives. That’s when Ed becomes the messenger. . . .
Chosen to care, he makes his way through town helping and hurting (when necessary), until only one question remains: Who’s behind Ed’s mission?
How to enter:
- Since this contest is celebrating our followers, you must be a follower to enter!
- Comment on this post and make sure you put your email address so we can contact you if you win!
- +1 New followers
- +2 Old followers
- +2 Linking this contest to sidebar, Twitter, etc. (Include links please)
- +5 Posting about this contest on your blog
- +3 Adding us to your blog roll
The contest deadline is 09-10-09!
Good luck everyone! :)