Home    Reviews    Review Policy    About BAM    Double Dose

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Birthday Contest Winners!

Thank you to all who entered the Birthday Contest!

There were very few who entered, but that means a better chance of winning for those who did enter!!

I decided a few weeks ago to do things a little differently since the whole Sarah Dessen books didnt come in the mail when expected so I decided to change it up a bit. Both winners will receive THE HUNGER GAMES by Suzanne Collins because that book is one of my favorites! And they will also receive some other goodies that will be a surprise, ha. Because I love surprises!

And the winners are...


and


So congrats girls!

I have sent you both an email, so please send me your address so I can get these presents out as soon as possible! Probably out by next week!

-Arielle :)

1 comment:

Don't be shy! We love to hear from you!